Friday, November 18, 2011

sportster chopper overload

when i was 21 i drove to the north bay with my dad and a trailer
i came back with a 2002 sportster 1200
it only had 80 miles on it
it was a fair price.
this bike showed me lots of great things
about the land and people of it
overall broadening my horizons as a individual
it became my everyday ride as i frequently had car issues over the past years
i have come to prefer two wheels to four in any situation except for rain
something about being continually connected and susceptible to the elements makes you feel more alive 
you pay attention to nature
because you are forced to out of survival if anything else

but it was time for my bike to become more personalized 
and recently i have torn into it 
like krampuss dragging bad kids to hell
i have an image in my head that will not bleed out until i complete this build.
and so i will frequently share with you my progress
hopefully you will find it as a inspiration to 
discover and act on your dreams.

reach for the stars...


nich and rebekka dirt dont hurt

discussing ride route

mo$ with matts bike a 72 sporty  and mine

Me and Mo riding N. Rodeo Gulch (Santa Cruz, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment